CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Love our Pets!

Lucky Fiona is a cute etsy shop for all things adorable for your pets neck! Here are just a couple samples from her shop. These collars look very sturdy and who wouldn't love designer AND functional? She even has collars for holidays such as Halloween!

Here's what some of her customers have to say about their collars:

"Oh my gosh, these are absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully constructed, I know they last for ages. Randy is going to be the most well dressed pup at the park:) Thank you so much, we just love the collars and leash!"

"The collar is beautiful and my dog is so proud of herself! I liked having a customized collar and they were so accomodating to my requests. What a great experience!"

Stop on over LuckFiona's etsy shop and see what great things are there for your furry friend! Your pet may just get LUCKY too!

0 comments: